Outreach Family Fun Night: Mathematics
Math, with a science twist. You won’t believe how much fun it is — see math activities you have never seen before. Invite the whole school to an evening of fantastic, science-based fun and see why this is our most popular program. We bring ecology and biology together for a creative exploration of the natural world. You provide 20 volunteers and we’ll fill 20 of your tables with creative hands-on activities. Educators and families love this casual, self-directed evening of fun science activities. All activities are linked to the Michigan Grade Level Content Expectations. Discount coupons for a visit to the Museum for all participants!
- Serves up to 500 total participants
- $860 plus mileage for 2 hours (additional hours available)
- Includes 20 hands-on experiments, 6 stations each
- Open house format encourages leisurely family exploration
- Requires 20 tables, one room set-up
- Requires 20 volunteers
- WEB SPECIAL! Book another Family Night program in the same school year and receive $150 off a second program!