Stay overnight with us as we explore science experiments with items that you have at home.
Please note, we ask for a ratio of 1 adult to every 6 scouts.
This Camp-In Fulfills Brownie Girl Scouts “Home Scientist” Badge*:
- Be a kitchen chemist – Begin to grow your own rock candy (Option 2)
- Create Static Electricity – Follow the balloon leader (Option 1) and make pepper dance (Option2)
- Dive into density – Create “dancing raisins” (Option 2)
- Make something bubble up: Make your own film canister rockets (Option 2)
- Play with science: Make Oobleck (Dinosaur sn_t , Option 3)
*Groups will provide their own badges.
- Check-in is at 7pm on Friday.
- The evening will consist of workshops, snack, free time in the museum, and set-up of camp site on the Museum floor.
- Wake-Up is at 7am Saturday, followed by breakfast.
Please call our Registration Coordinator at 734.995.5439. If you would like more information, please call us or fill out the Contact Us Form (choose Scouts as the department).