As of 4/13 AAHOM is not taking additional pod reservations until Covid-19 case counts are greatly reduced. Look to this website or join our newsletter for future dates.
We are grateful to this year's Spring Break sponsors, University of Michigan Credit Union and a local family foundation, who have provided support allowing us to keep our Pod pricing low the week of March 28th - April 3rd. If you’re interested in providing support for future dates, please email us today.
This year many people have chosen to form “pods” to safely limit the number of family and/or friends they interact directly with. The Museum provides an opportunity for you to bring your pod together for exclusive time in the museum!
- There is one set price for up to 25 people, this number must include everyone, including babies
- Only one person in the POD group needs to register to reserve the time slot
- Just one pod will have the 1st and 2nd floors of the Museum, including the preschool gallery, for their own exclusive space to learn and interact with each other
- All participants in the group will need to sign in at the Museum's front desk when they arrive
- Reservations are for a two-hour time slot
- Masks are REQUIRED for everyone 4 years old and up in all areas of the Museum
- Non-Members: $250
- Members: $200
- EBT/WIC Card Holders: $75 (To qualify, the registrant must be a WIC or EBT card holder must show their card to our staff on the day of their reservation.)
Why come to the Museum? Your Pod At The Museum is designed to provide hands-on and fun learning for small groups of children. It is meant for groups looking for a safe meeting place with learning opportunities for hands-on exploration and play. All guests 4 and older are expected to wear a face mask while inside the building.
Social/Emotional Learning Opportunities: Students in 2021 need a safe space for them to return to some form of normal interaction – forming friendships and practicing teamwork. You can bring up to a total of 25 people for your pod reservation. This total needs to include all attendees, including babies.
Safety: Pods will have the 1st and 2nd floors of the Museum for their own exclusive space to learn and interact with each other. Social distancing and masks are required. All Museum spaces are sanitized and all loose parts are cleaned daily.
When? Click here to see available dates and times. Pods will register for a 2 hour session. Is the time you want sold out? Be sure to join our newsletter to see future openings! You can also join our waitlist here.
How? Please identify one person to register on behalf of your pod. All guests will be expected to sign in when they arrive to the museum.