Saturday, April 14th at 7PM to Sunday, April 15th at 10 AM
Come to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum for an overnight scouting adventure! Explore the museum exhibits after hours, participate in some extra special activities including making your own ice cream, and camp out in the museum right next to your favorite exhibits. Register today!
What To Know Before You Go:
- We require that at least one adult attend the camp-in for every five scouts.
- You’ll be camping out among the exhibits, so bring your sleeping bags and pillows.
- Dinner is not provided, so please eat before you arrive.
- A snack of make-your-own ice cream will be provided as well as a light breakfast in the morning. If you think you will need any other snacks, please bring them with you or purchase snacks from our vending machines.
- The museum store will be open from 9-10 AM.