Outreach: Family Science and Nature Night
Explore the wonders of science, math, and the natural world with this engaging, interactive program designed for your whole school. Students and their families can dive into the states of matter while making slime, push and pull their way to understanding forces and simple machines, study how animals adapt to their habitat and much more as they explore 20 different STEM activities. In addition, in partnership with our sister organization, the Leslie Science and Nature Center, we'll deliver live animal presentations where students can observe wildlife and interact with specimens such as shells and feathers.
- Serves up to 500 total participants for 2 hours (additional hours available)
- Requires two separate spaces
- Includes 20 hands-on experiments, plus live animal presentations
- Open house format encourages leisurely family exploration
- Requires 20 tables, two room set-up
- Requires 20 volunteers
Fees are determined by driving distance from the Museum.
- Within 25 miles: $1300
- 26-50 miles: $1350
- 51+ miles: $1300 + $.58 per mile