Outreach Super Science Day: Super Science and Math Days
While there are no tights or capes involved here, these programs highlight the heroic in science and math. Students are rotated through 10 seriously super experiments each hour for one truly engaging experience! You provide the space, 10 tables, and 10 volunteers. We provide the rest. Grades PreK–8.
- Serves up to 60 students per 1-hour session
- Minimum of 2 session per day (extra hours available)
- Includes 10 hands-on experiments
- Ideal for entire grade level or more!
- Requires 10 tables, one room set-up
- Requires 10 volunteers per hour
Fees are determined by distance from the Museum:
- Within 25 miles: $465
- 26-50 miles: $495
- 51+ miles: $495 + $.58 per mile
- Each additional hour: $150
To make your program an enjoyable and memorable experience please be sure to review the Super Science Day Planning Guide (507K PDF).