Outreach Super Science Day: Super Math Day
Math activities for elementary or middle school students.
A fantastic way to integrate our interactive science into your school day. We bring ten hands-on activities, you supply ten tables and ten volunteers. Each participating student visits 10 stations of hands-on experiments that challenge and intrigue. Discount coupons for a visit to the Museum for all students!
- Serves up to 60 students per 1-hour session
- Minimum of 2 session per day (extra hours available)
- Includes 10 hands-on experiments
- Ideal for entire grade level or more!
- Requires 10 tables, one room set-up
- Requires 10 volunteers per hour
Fees are determined by distance from the Museum:
- Within 25 miles: $465
- 26-50 miles: $495
- 51+ miles: $495 + $.54 per mile
- Each additional hour: $150
To make your program an enjoyable and memorable experience please be sure to review the Super Science Day Planning Guide (507K PDF).