What do you get when you mix one part science, one part fun, and one part celebration? A birthday party at the Museum! Experience a birthday full of discovery by exploring more than 250 exhibits and experimenting with a hands-on activity. Celebrate in a unique and interactive environment to make your special day really special!
Book Your Party Today!
Birthday parties are available on weekends only. Make your reservation early—space is limited and dates fill up quickly.
Saturday 10:00am to 12:30pm or 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Sunday 1:00pm to 3:30pm
We have two party packages to meet all your birthday party needs! Our standard party package is $225 for members or $300 for non-members, and includes up to 15 guests (includes both children and adults).
Need to add more people? Our upgraded package allows you to invite up to an additional 15 guests (includes both children and adults) for just $100 more.
The Party Package Includes:
- A 2½-hour party
- E-Invitations (paper invitation available upon request)
- Guided visit through the Museum
- All paper goods, plates, cups, utensils and napkins
- A hands-on activity
- Discovery goody bag for each child
- Exclusive use of a Birthday Party Room for the Birthday Party plus ½-hour additional set up time
- A Party Host who will assist you in party set up, stay with you throughout the party and lead the hands-on activity
- Special present for the birthday child
- Birthday cake
- Your own food and/or beverages. Refrigerator and freezer are available upon request.
- You may arrive up to 30 minutes before the start of your party to set up and decorate.
- Parties need to end promptly so rooms can be ready for the next group.
- Certain dates may be unavailable due to holidays or the scheduling of other Museum programs.
- Your reservation is guaranteed only after full payment is received.
- Parties can be booked up to 3 months in advance. Spaces fill up quickly!
- You will receive a confirmation packet in the mail after your payment is received. This will include a confirmation letter, schedule of the party’s events and your invitations.