Outreach Workshop: Preschool Universe
Now your littlest students can explore the wonders of the universe. You choose two activities from the list below:
- Gravity Well – Learn how planets move around the sun with our spandex universe model. We’ll discover the wonder of gravity, mass and orbits.
- Create-a-Universe – In this artsy science project we’ll create our own planets or universe and imagine what kind of creatures could live there. We’ll use vegetable paint stamping to make artwork you can display in your classroom.
- Stomp Rockets – Work on your engineering skills as we build our own rockets to launch across the classroom. We’ll talk about flight and air pressure as we practice counting down to blast off!
- Constellation Cups – For this activity we’ll make constellation viewers and talk about the stories we can find in the sky. Students will be able to take their constellation cup home with them.
Fees are determined by distance from the Museum:
- Within 25 miles: $340
- 26-50 miles: $370
- 51+ miles: $370 + $.54 per mile
- Each additional hour: $125