To Register for an Outreach Program
- Contact the Outreach Coordinator at 734.995.5439 (if you encounter a recorded message, please leave complete information and we will return your call — no reservation request left as a recorded message can be guaranteed)
- In addition to program fees, a round-trip mileage fee will be charged. This rate varies, but is currently $0.60/mile. If different, we will let you know when booking!
- Scholarships are available through the Discover Science Assistance Fund to those who qualify
- Final payment is due 30 days after your scheduled program
- If a program is cancelled less than 4 weeks before the scheduled date, the Museum keeps the entire fee (this fee can be applied to a rescheduled date)
- For more information please contact the Outreach Coordinator at 734.995.5439 or use our Contact Form to send an email.
Severe Weather Policy
In the event of severe weather, programs may be cancelled. The Museum will cancel a program if school is cancelled in the AAPS school system, the location of the event or in between. If you choose not to reschedule your make-up Outreach Program, payment will be refunded less a 25% registration fee, which may be applied to a future program. Rescheduling is the responsibility of the school and not the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum.