Calling All Young Artists and Creatives!
The Toyota Dream Car USA Art Contest is designed to inspire creativity in youth, ages 4-15, and help them imagine the future of mobility.
How to Participate:
- Download, print, and fill out an entry form.
- Download and read the contest rules.
- Start dreaming and drawing!
- Mail your hand-drawn entry (postmark by January 31st) to Toyota USA (address is in the contest rules).
Resources to Get Your Creative Juices Going
- Sign up to virtually attend "If I Built a Car" Reading At Storytime Live with Miss Anne from the Great Lakes Children's Museum to be held on January 7th at 11am.
- Watch a video on how real car designers dream on paper.