Join Our Team
Must be a computer literate “people person” who is able to pay attention to details and accurately handle money. The ability to multi-task in a prompt, polite and helpful manner is a must.
- Responsible for all phases of customer service in the Museum store, including greeting customers, selection and facilitating sales
- Duties include cash register operation, balancing the cash drawer
- Pricing new stock, restocking items, keeping store clean and neat and helping with displays and merchandising
- Ability to communicate effectively with general public
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle high volume sales
- Punctuality and reliability
- Basic math skills and ability to make change
Hours are flexible depending on other Front Desk staff schedules. Available hours include: Monday – Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm, Sunday 11:30am – 5:30pm. Some occasional hours are scheduled based on Museum Rentals events.
$8.15 per hour with incremental raises up to $10.50
Fill out and submit the Online Employment Application.