Join Our Team
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Development Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the processes and structures needed to grow and sustain the financial capacity of the AAHOM and LSNC. The Development Manager will support the strategic implementation of diversified fundraising programs, such as fundraising events, annual fund, individual and corporate giving and donor relations, and will assist in the establishment of a robust campaign strategy around the Unity in Learning Initiative.
The Educator is responsible for delivering a wide variety of educational programs to diverse audiences that support the organization’s mission and vision. They engage participants in learning experiences to enhance their curiosity and interests in science, the environment and wildlife.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads interactive educational programs and activities to the public in a fun and engaging manner.
- Ensures visitors are using materials safely and in the intended manner.
- Ensures that students, volunteers and resources are safe.
- Sets up and tears down activities as needed, both onsite and off-site, ensuring proper materials are available for use.
- Assists with training/supervisor volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attends staff meetings and required events such as volunteer recognition, membership and fundraising events.
Part-Time, flexible work schedule based upon programming needs. Must be available evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
$15 per hour
Fill out and submit the Online Employment Application.