Join Our Team
The Front Desk team member is responsible for greeting visitors and processing admissions, memberships and store sales. They are the first and last impression that visitors have of the Museum. Must be a computer literate “people person” who is able to pay attention to details and accurately handle money. The ability to multi-task in a prompt, polite and helpful manner is a must.
- Responsible for all phases of customer service in the Museum store, including greeting customers, selection and facilitating sales
- Duties include cash register operation, balancing the cash drawer
- Pricing new stock, restocking items, keeping store clean and neat and helping with displays and merchandising
- Ability to communicate effectively with general public
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle high volume sales
- Punctuality and reliability
- Basic math skills and ability to make change
Available hours include Tuesday 9:45-5:30, Wednesday 9:45-5:30, Thursday 9-5:30, Friday 9:45-5:30, Saturday 9:45-5:30, and Sunday 9:45-5:30. Occasional evening and early morning hours are scheduled based on special events.
$12 per hour with incremental raises
Fill out and submit the Online Employment Application.